To inspire others so that they can make better choices in their careers is my primary motive. I like to explore new horizons as I travel through the journey of life and share it with others.
- Digital Marketing Management
- Project Management [Business]
- Market Research
- Web Analytics
- ROI Analysis [Digital Marketing]
- Website Usability Analysis
- Consumer Behavior Analysis
- Content Development
- Evaluation & Analysis
- Quick learner
- IT & Tech Enthusiast
- Organized & Attentive to Details
- Thought leadership
Digital Marketing ManagementIntellectualWorks - since 2008
- Search Engine Optimization & Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Technical Proficiency
- Google Web Analytics Certification
- VB.Net 2003 – Diploma
- CMS – (Wordperss/Joomla)
- Knowledge about Databases/Apps/Software Development Processes
- Web Designing / Photoshop
Islamic Thought & Civilization, South Asian History.
Majors: Mathematics & Physics
M.Sc. Strategic Marketing (2012-2013)
London School of Business & Finance (LSBF)
- CERTIFICATES / WORKSHOPS (SOCIAL SCIENCES)
- Exploring Anthropology and Ethnographic Research (2 Days Workshop – August 2015) @ UMT, LHR.
- Islamic Civilization and Cultures (2 Days Day Workshop – July 2015) by Dr. Amjad Waheed @Hast-o-Neest, LHR.
- Islamic Civilization and Cultures (3 Day Workshop – Feb 2014) by Dr. Amjad Waheed @Hast-o-Neest, LHR.
- INDEPENDENT COURSEWORK
- The Modern and the Postmodern (7 Weeks Course – March 2016) by Wesleyan University (Online via Coursera.org)
- The Modern World, Global History from 1760 to 1910 (7 Weeks Course – February 2016) by University of Virginia (Online via Coursera.org)
- Energizing Participations
- Startup Weekend (Ed-Innovation), Lahore (2016) @LUMS
- Civic Hackathon, Islamabad (2016) @CodeforPakistan
- Startup Weekend, Lahore (2013) @LUMS
- Get in Touch